Flashed Froyo, now Google Labs Listen wont sync with gmail...

Droiderific

Reaction score
I flashed Froyo yesterday (yay!) and went around to download my apps and such. When I installed Listen, it gives me this message:

Listen requires a gmail account to sync with reader.google.com. Please add a new account in system preferences.

I do have a gmail account synced; I don't know if it is noteworthy, but in my sync settings it only says gmail, calendar, and contacts. I factory reset (wipe cache/data) before flashing Froyo, so synced with gmail at that point. I started using a different podcast client, but Listen kinda grew on me, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ps.. some of the apps I paid for aren't showing in the downloads menu on the market, either. Happened after flashing Froyo.

REARless

Reaction score
Did you open Listen, then hit the menu button, then click Accounts and made sure your gmail account was selected?

OP
D

Droiderific

Reaction score
I hit menu and it doesn't take me anywhere. It just stays on that message. I'm going to try uninstall-resync gmail-reinstall and pray lol.

OP
D

Droiderific

Reaction score
Doing the market fix now, just found it. Thanks, dude, you're being pretty awesome.

[edit]
market fix worked wonders.
[/edit]

[edit2]

thanks to both of you; lol didn't read the handles, thought you were the same person.

OP
D

Droiderific

Reaction score
Sweet! uninstall, resync, and reinstall worked wonders! Thanks for all the help!

jangelon

Reaction score
Can you put what the market fix is in here to help people googling with this problem? I have the issue, but market fix is too vague a term and I'm not finding anything on how to fix it.

Thanks!

Magdroid

Reaction score
What is this Market Fix? I am experienceing the same issue. I have a Droid 2 running Stock Froyo