Flash and Android 2.2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bealsey1

Reaction score
How's it going guys I just picked up the Motorola Droid last weekend and I love it; however I have a few questions about the Android 2.2 and flash. First of all has the Android 2.2 feature come out yet and how would you even know where to get it? Also, what all do you need to do to enable Flash on your phone? Does that have to do with that Froyo program I have been hearing about? If someone could explain this to me and how to get it on my phone I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot everyone!

jwd45244

Reaction score
Froyo is not a program. It is the "name" for version 2.2. 2.2 update has been delayed until August 12th. Flash has not been released to the Moto Droid as the official 2.2 release is not yet out.

How's it going guys I just picked up the Motorola Droid last weekend and I love it; however I have a few questions about the Android 2.2 and flash. First of all has the Android 2.2 feature come out yet and how would you even know where to get it? Also, what all do you need to do to enable Flash on your phone? Does that have to do with that Froyo program I have been hearing about? If someone could explain this to me and how to get it on my phone I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot everyone!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.