Fitness Friday: New Year, New Beginnings, New Opportunities

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
NflLombardi1.png

Change what you can change.

I can't change my height, my race, the family or era I was born in, but I can change what I buy at the grocery store, what I put in my mouth, what I do with part of my time, whether it be to couch sit or get in a work out. I can change the heart and intensity I show during the period I have to workout. I can decide to love myself and have more confidence in my self worth, I can stand up for being true to myself understanding that I have the power to change more than what I am unable to change.

Everyday I look to change my mind, body, and spirit to reflect a stronger and healthier version of myself no longer becoming the victim but the aggressor in a positive way so that the change that happens is the change I worked for and not the change that happened as a result of something or someone else. I can not always prevent what someone else does to me or my family but I sure will make it known that I will not lie down and take it. I will fight the fight against all that stand in my way from achieving my goal understanding that the first fight must begin with myself. It will not be easy or pretty but action movies where the hero walks away without a scratch does not appeal to me the same as the hero walking away bloody and muddy. So are you ready to get bloody and muddy to achieve your goals or are you going to just sit there and take it.

Are you going to take every lie that you tell yourself that you are not going to win, are you going to take the lie from greedy corporations that tell you that the food they put out is not the problem but the fact you do not work hard enough is the problem? Are you going to stand up tall and proud knowing victory is over that hill?​

Be proud of what you've accomplished but never be satisfied. Always be hungry for more.. Always work harder to get it done. New Year brings a new beginning and a new opportunity so let's seize the moment.​

Last edited by a moderator:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Reactions: cr6
OP
pc747

pc747