fission rom for D2G

willsev85

Reaction score
im sure this is somewhere but i cant seem to find it. i have fission rom 2.4.3 and was wonderin if theres an updated version of it for my cell and if so where to get it. ive donated but no change in rom manager version 1.2.4. i really like this rom and would like to keep in the loop with it. and is there any word on the android version update for the D2G, i got 2.2 right now runnin sys ver fission 2.4.3. any update info would be greatly appreciated

SENT FROM HELL ON MY D2G

bikedude880

Reaction score
No. There is no update. I don't expect there will be one in the near future. We've all been waiting several months without a solid answer.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
im sure this is somewhere but i cant seem to find it. i have fission rom 2.4.3 and was wonderin if theres an updated version of it for my cell and if so where to get it. ive donated but no change in rom manager version 1.2.4. i really like this rom and would like to keep in the loop with it. and is there any word on the android version update for the D2G, i got 2.2 right now runnin sys ver fission 2.4.3. any update info would be greatly appreciated

SENT FROM HELL ON MY D2G

if you use the grd rommer tool you can use fission 2.5.7... i flashed it once just to see if my phone would take it and it works ... you just lose some of your sensors

OP
willsev85

willsev85

Reaction score
Hmm. Is it any better or worth it? And what do u meen by loose some my sensors? Like the auto rotate with the screen?

OP
willsev85

willsev85

Reaction score
O and do i need a pc to do it or can i do it my cell like with 2.4?

OP
willsev85

willsev85

Reaction score
Nvm I flashed it by cell on my d2g but keyboard mapping is off and does not light up even after usings the sensor.zip file. Sorry but im stickin with my 2.4. It does seem faster though gotta give it that but gotta have the lighting and to much hassle with figering out the mapping. Great work to the devs though

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Nvm I flashed it by cell on my d2g but keyboard mapping is off and does not light up even after usings the sensor.zip file. Sorry but im stickin with my 2.4. It does seem faster though gotta give it that but gotta have the lighting and to much hassle with figering out the mapping. Great work to the devs though

with the grd rommer v7 you dont need to flash the sensor zip .. the keyboard lights and soft key lights work with v7 rommer .. i didnt keep 2.5.7 around that much .. 2.4.3 is the most stable fission rom there is for d2g .. but it is possible to have 2.5.7 ...

what i meant by sensors .. you lose the auto rotate (which annoyed the heck out of me anyway) and proximity and a couple others that i never really paid much attention to anyway.. when i used 2.5.7 i didnt have any problem with keyboard being remapped .. that one is new to me .. but of course some peoples phones take things different ways than other peoples phones .. it weird .. and finicky .. kinda like a ... well nevermind .. im sure you get what im tryin to say ...