Looking for info on theming fission d2g

mreyn3693

Reaction score
Hey,

I have been messing around with icons for a few days and while using panda home to use them on my d2g is cool, I would like to create a theme for Fission 2.4.3 Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial or writeup of some kind on the method that I need to use?

trook

Reaction score
if your looking just to change a theme, the icons themselves are located in the drawable hdpi folder located in the framework. If I were you I would open a couple themes side by side and swap icons in the drawable hdpi folders, then install the theme and try it out just to get an idea, 7 zip file manager and Gimp will be your most important tools but this manual I'm attaching has a list of everything. Heres a more advanced writeup that I stumbled upon on the internet, its got alot of good info. Also, look into metamorph and ninjamorph, they are free apps on the market and there are some you tube videos floating around on thier use.

Attachments

• The_Ultimate_Android_Themeing_Guide.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 931
OP
mreyn3693

mreyn3693

Reaction score
if your looking just to change a theme, the icons themselves are located in the drawable hdpi folder located in the framework. If I were you I would open a couple themes side by side and swap icons in the drawable hdpi folders, then install the theme and try it out just to get an idea, 7 zip file manager and Gimp will be your most important tools but this manual I'm attaching has a list of everything. Heres a more advanced writeup that I stumbled upon on the internet, its got alot of good info. Also, look into metamorph and ninjamorph, they are free apps on the market and there are some you tube videos floating around on thier use.

Hey, sorry didn't see this until now. Thanks for the link and the info.