First Dead X?

DaveJustDave

Reaction score
So I left the office for lunch with a 70% charge.. checked my email and did some browsing as usual... then the battery dropped to 5% and i got an alert.

Thinking it was something weird, I powered the phone off and tried to turn it back on. Nothing..

I get back to the office and plug it into the charger.. green charging light turns on... for 20 min.. still won't turn on.

I take the battery out, pop it back in, plug in the charger.. Now I don't even get a green light.

I do believe mine is toast!

OP
D

DaveJustDave

Reaction score
Ok my bad.. apparently mine doesn't like being charged by USB.. I had to bum an iphone USB power brick from someone in the office and when I plugged it in, it showed the battery at 0% display.

how odd.

selluminis

Reaction score
Is it me or is the battery life horrible on the X??? I do not have GPS or wifi enabled and it did not last very long... Perhaps, I have been playing with it more than I thought... Moto Driods seems to have lasted longer. I have ATK on it.

ewells2420

Reaction score
It has to be all the bloatware thats causing issues and draining battery life.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok my bad.. apparently mine doesn't like being charged by USB.. I had to bum an iphone USB power brick from someone in the office and when I plugged it in, it showed the battery at 0% display.

how odd.

What I noticed today is when you plug it iin to a PC you have to select charge or it doesn do it and only the first time

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Is it me or is the battery life horrible on the X??? I do not have GPS or wifi enabled and it did not last very long... Perhaps, I have been playing with it more than I thought... Moto Driods seems to have lasted longer. I have ATK on it.

Many, like myself, are skeptical about Task Managers. Some experience worse battery with it enabled. Just leave it up to the OS, it handles on going tasks killing just fine. Another thing is that Moto has added some stuff that will help manage battery, try looking into that.