Firefox 4 beta 6 Now Available

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
firefox.png

Firefox has been available for mobile phones for many months now, with many changes to improve performance and reduce the size. The new version is available for testing. This update includes faster start-up times, less memory usage, and tablet optimization, among many other improvements. Because this is a beta, you'll experience some bugs and issues, but as time goes by we should see a full (non-beta) release.

Check it out in the market
Via: Mozzila

lieblax

Reaction score
Will this one have flash support? The other firefox beta I tried a couple months ago didn't and that was pretty much a dealbreaker

sabroso

Reaction score
by the way, this beta is more

Folks you need to update your resource.
Mozilla.com | Mobile

Firefox Mobil for Android 5.0 Released the new version is available for anyone. This update includes faster start-up times, less memory usage, and tablet optimization, among many others.
Mozilla Firefox for Android Release Notes
June 21 2011 Download:
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox

In Beta Channels now is Firefox Mobil for Android 6.0 beta, you'll experience some bugs and issues, but as time goes by we should see a full non beta release.
Mozilla Firefox Beta for Android Release Notes
July 8 2011 Download:
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox_beta

Best Regards Sa6r0s0 :greendroid:

stinger161

Reaction score
Until this supports flash and pinch to zoom (don't remember if the last version did) I'll stick to the standard browser or dolphin.

sabroso

Reaction score
No flash yet.

Until this supports flash and pinch to zoom (don't remember if the last version did) I'll stick to the standard browser or dolphin.
No Flash plugin supported neither in 5.0 or 6.0beta.
"know issues" said enable the plugin is not good yet.

Sa6r0s0 :greendroid:

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
Like the others have said: No dice until there's Flash and pinch-to-zoom. The rest of it is stuff I do want (would love to sync my desktop/laptop stuff!) but the lack of flash kills it. :(