- Oct 6, 2011
- Reaction score
One of the coolest novelty features of the Samsung Galaxy S5 is the fingprint scanner which allows you to unlock your lockscreen. I call it a novelty feature because its really cool to show your friends, and is pretty cool to play with when you first buy the phone. For me it just wasn't practical so I really didn't find myself using it. However if you are one who loves the fingerprint scanner on the S5 you will really love the ability to lock and unlock individual apps. The new "FingerSecurity" app allows you to do just that.
- Widget for quick enable / disable service
- Timeout to allow short absence or absence till you lock the screen
- Location based security so that you don't have to unlock your apps when you are at home (WiFi and Bluetooth).
- Advanced Security to prevent uninstall
- Auto protect new apps
- Hide UI for finger scanner
- Alternative password
- Custom per app settings
- Protect Notifications(after ticker text)
- Use themes
- Use Specific Fingers to unlock different apps
Grab this app from the Play Store.