Use Your FingerPrint Scanner To Secure Individual Apps With Finger Security

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The fingerprint scanner on my Galaxy S6 Edge and Note 5 has become a feature that I can't live without. I always liked the idea of being able to secure my device, but never did set up a Pin on my lockscreen. The reason I never set up a pin was because it annoyed me to have to enter the pin to get into my phone. If i want to get into my phone quickly I really don't want to have to waste 2 seconds entering a pin or swype code.

There is now another great use for the fingerprint scanner on your phone. You can now use your fingerprint scanner to lock apps on an individual basis. The "Finger Security" app protects any app with your fingerprint, has a widget for fast enabling and disabling, has the ability to set timeouts to allow for short switch between apps, unlock multiple apps at once, use alternative password or pin code, and more. Grab this app from the link below.

via Play Store

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I e-mailed the dev about the permissions it requires and everything seems to be on the up and up. I'll be installing it and giving it a shot.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
What if you lose that finger?