Finally out of contract

Damn now that's a deal! I'm doing $160 a month with 700 mins unlimited text n data for my smart phone then I have my pops with a basic flip phone, I'm getting it hard!

Well on the smart phones you can turn off the roaming right? I'm ready to ditch big red so fast. Does T-Mobile buy out contracts? Say do an "upgrade" n score a phone at a discount then have T-Mobile buy it out?
I wasn't under contract but they did ask if I wanted to get bought out and they did offer to buy my Note2 even though it was Verizon.

Damn now that's a deal! I'm doing $160 a month with 700 mins unlimited text n data for my smart phone then I have my pops with a basic flip phone, I'm getting it hard!
I was paying over $200 on Verizon for 1 smartphone and 2 flips on the old 1400 minute family share plan. Wife and daughter went with Verizon pre pay at $45 each a month with iPhones and I'm $50 a month , now on AT&T. I left T-Mobile because their coverage in western Virginia and West Virginia is non existent and that area I need call signal. Even Verizon was mostly dead spots on 64 in West Virginia all the way into Charleston, I was roaming on AT&T.

Back