Finally...going to pull the trigger.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Ive been tossing & turning debating to flash UD 3 beta or not, but curiosity has gotten the better of me, partially because that infinite theme looks sick, dling 3.0.0 right now, then dling the theme...then comes all the usual & necessary backups then time to flash.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
you wont regret it, it's pretty stable and i have never lost data like some are reporting...my only issue is the lights but thats not a deal breaker for me

OP
hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I hope thats the case for me....the 3g problem was kinda holding me back & for the lights...i never use my physical keyboard any way & I keep my soft key backilghts disabled anyway...thanks for the input.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah being wary about the data issue is definitely understandable but toggling airplane mode on and off seems to work for those who have the issue...kinda annoying yes, but its a workaround i guess

OP
hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Well, back to tUD 2.5 for me for now. 3.0.0 Beta flashes ok & runs ok on its own, but it seems once I start installing some of my apps, the first time I reboot I get stuck on the boot animation & keeps looping, only thing that gets me out of it is a battery pull & booting into recovery. I have not tracked the problem down specifically yet, but it always seems to happen after I install any gapps or after or if I restore any apps using titanium backup.

OP
hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I decided to give tUD 3.0.0 Beta 1 more try = success so far. This time around I am installing ALL my apps directly from the market vs. restoring sum via titanium, I also did not install any gapps but for gmail, I am installing one app at a time so hopefully if I do develop any issues I will be able to track it down.