Files app

truebluebpb

Reaction score
I have a new razr. I flagged emails then saved them so I could delete from the list. When they were saving, a little box said saving to the messaging folder. Now I can't find this folder. Can someone please help me.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
I have a new razr. I flagged emails then saved them so I could delete from the list. When they were saving, a little box said saving to the messaging folder. Now I can't find this folder. Can someone please help me.

This is related to your other post about how to find your files? Check that thread for that answer.

But I'm confused about saving emails so you could delete them? That's a different process for me. I just use Delete either while viewing a message or after checking them in list view. What email program are you using?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
But since Sally answered before I closed it, I'll keep it open. But there's no need to start 2 threads about the same problem.

OP
truebluebpb

truebluebpb

Reaction score
In deleting emails, I meant after saving my selected ones to a more permanent location, then I could delete those so my email list isn't so long.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
While in your gMail app, did you press the menu key and select "go to labes" to see if they are in there?

OP
truebluebpb

truebluebpb

Reaction score
I'm new to participating in a forum. Thanks to you for all your help, I FOUND MY FILES. YOU WERE VERY HELPFUL. I believe subscribing to this forum will be a great learning experience for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForum

SallyC

Reaction score
I'm new to participating in a forum. Thanks to you for all your help, I FOUND MY FILES. YOU WERE VERY HELPFUL. I believe subscribing to this forum will be a great learning experience for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForum

Glad you found them. And you are right about this forum - I have learned a lot from all the folks here. I think you will enjoy it very much. Welcome.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
As Sally said...glad you found them and definitely hang around with us, we all learn something everyday :)...

OP
truebluebpb

truebluebpb

Reaction score
Thank you again. I went through all my flagged emails (117 total) and deleted them. Then went to Messaging file and they were all there. It's a great day.