Gmail Labels

Sharpender

Reaction score
I just picked up a RAZR yesterday and I really love it. One problem. Is there a way to move read/saved/etc.. emails from the inbox to another folder/label so I don't have to keep looking at them? I know there have been various answers to this question, but none of them make me happy. ;)

Thanks!

SallyC

Reaction score
If you want to change the label you can, while viewing the message, use Menu, Change label. Archive will move the message to your All messages with whatever labels you applied. Delete moves it to Trash.

chrsalvarez

Reaction score
Yes there a away I did it one time before but you have to set it up using the IMAP and it will set all your label that you have on the gmail account, you first have to set the IMAP up in the account

panklam

Reaction score
what did you do?

Just got my RAZR updating from a previous Android. I need to see my labels and can't figure out why I sometimes have a view that lets me access things by label and other times does not.

How do I see my inbox sorted by labels? Is there a quick way to do that? I do not see, anywhere, a "labels" option as existed in previous Droid.

thanks