Few problems on my Milestone 2, please help

pscolka.vaclav

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, I searched a lot through this forum, but no result. My problems:

1) When I typing on hw qwerty keyboard, it very often types double (sometimes even triple) letter, some letters doesn't work at all time-by-time (mostly "l" and space key). Its really annoying when you wanna type on hw qwerty (much more comfortable then sw keyboard for me)... Is here anyone with same problem or with solution?

2) Everyone knows that notification color LED light at the top-right corner ;), but mine has a software bug or something. After buying the phone, everything was good, but after few weeks, this led starts lighting blue (even not blinking, just keep lighting).. When I press power button (phone goes to standby) this LED's intensity goes lower, but when I wake phone up, LED starts lighting blue more intensively (like you have 4 levels of intensity: 0-no lightening, 1-the one in stand-by, 2-when the screen is on, 3-same intensity as blinking when new msg or so).. I tried to restore phone, but same as before - at the beginning no problem and after few weeks, blue led light is back.. I even tried turn off, pull the battery, get it back, but in the moment I pressed the power button, the blue LED starts lighting again.. I tried even one app which can set the color of LED (Blink?) but no help.. Then I thought that I have some app installed which doing this, but I didn't find anything.. Please help me with this if anyone can..

3) I noticed that in my phone are installed few apps which I'm really not using at all and even some of them are not in drawer.. These apps are in phone since I unpacked the phone, it is:
- News, Weather and News, ESMusica, HipHopOfficial, RevolverTV, Rock On Altitude, TrueCountry
Maybe some of you know what are these apps for or how to uninstall them.

Sorry for this long thread, but I didn't know where to post this and how to write it, to be understandable. Thanks a lot for your help..

OP
P

pscolka.vaclav

Reaction score
solved partly

I solved my problem 3 by rooting the phone, install Titanium Backaup and freezing these apps.. But led light is still lighting and hardware qwerty keyboard still not working properly.. Anyone knows what to do?? Please..