Problem with LED notification?

Mikeybeanz

Reaction score
Why does the LED notifications rarely work? I know about the Light Flow app but I have been reading it is screwing up some phones. I know my LED is not broken as I have seen it flash once or twice(and tried the led tester app and it lights up every single color I tried). I dont care about the timing (which is slow), I care about missing a text from an hour ago because the light never went off in the first place. This has got to be a software bug right? I read somewhere that samsung phones have problems with LEDs.

gloveman

Reaction score
Not quite sure why the notification light doesn't work so well, but I can say that I love the lightflow app. Haven't had any issues with the lightflow app messing anything up on my phone. I think it's one of the must have apps for the Nexus.

Caligula2008

Reaction score
If it isn't working then its definitely a bug or some app conflict. Mine works perfectly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
This is the third phone I've used Light Flow on and it hasn't screwed up anything. Give'r a go!

OP
M

Mikeybeanz

Reaction score
Decided to get light flow and its working flawlessly. I'm coming liquid roms on the Droid so I'm used to modifying the led. How can a third party app (made to work with multiple phones) perform better than ICS stock settings? Come on Google!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Probably because ICS isn't being updated daily like lightflow =P

They'll get the bugs out, just takes time.

Caligula2008

Reaction score
Decided to get light flow and its working flawlessly. I'm coming liquid roms on the Droid so I'm used to modifying the led. How can a third party app (made to work with multiple phones) perform better than ICS stock settings? Come on Google!

Glad you got it working tho :)

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine works too well. I turn it off and it keeps turning itself back on... obviously a bug.