weird problems on my dg2

crownncoke

Reaction score
first off its rooted its done these things on multiple roms cyangen, and now im running liquid 3.0 and its still doing it....

first thing is i can power my phone off and it will turn itself back on i will set my phone down on the table not even touching it, but its weird cause it dont do it everytime.... sumtimes it will do it in 5 mins or a hour or two...

but second it will blink the call LED light durning boot up when it turns it self on, if i turn it on myself it dont do it, and randomly will blink the call LED light when the phone is on and but im not calling anyone.......WTF!!!

and to make it even better this is the second phone that will do it.....the first one i broke it cause it pissed me off......any ideas.....any others with these symptoms

Byakushiki

Reaction score
It seems that an app is probably causing your phone to wakelock and wake up of its own accord. Try uninstalling your unimportant apps and see if it continues.

OP
C

crownncoke

Reaction score
this is my second dg2 to do it, and i have did factory reset and it will still do it :mad: