Female droid users - are there any here?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
My wife HATES my DROID!! She tells me that everytime she picks it up for any reason. Last night, after a message and a "DROOOID!" alert tone, she said " that's it! either get rid of that Droid, or I leave!"...............................................I'm going to miss her..:(

LMAO. just overclock your droid and it will keep you warm at night ;):icon_ banana:

MotoDroid

Reaction score
My wife HATES my DROID!! She tells me that everytime she picks it up for any reason. Last night, after a message and a "DROOOID!" alert tone, she said " that's it! either get rid of that Droid, or I leave!"...............................................I'm going to miss her..:(

LMAO. just overclock your droid and it will keep you warm at night ;):icon_ banana:

That's a great Idea! lol:motdroidvert::)

Droidfish

Reaction score
My wife would probably like my droid if hadn't have rooted it. Now she hate's it, alldroid, and droidforums with an equal passion.

"Guess what, I rooted my phone today..."

"What the hell does that mean?"

Downhill ever since....

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

My wife would probably like my droid if hadn't have rooted it. Now she hate's it, alldroid, and droidforums with an equal passion.

"Guess what, I rooted my phone today..."

"What the hell does that mean?"

Downhill ever since....

Hey, maybe you and MotoDroid can form a support group! :icon_ devil:

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Female DROID lover here. I have had mine since its release in November. My husband had DROID envy and had to go get one. But there is NO mistaking mine for his. I have the fun color cases and I am constantly updating and changing my wallpaper and widgets. Hubby sticks with total stock. How boring!!!

ShaSha

Reaction score
Female here. I like the phone bulky, and I cannot stop hacking the sh*t out of this thing. Too addictive.

peace.

Neko

Reaction score
I dont think the Droid is "sexy", the word "masculine" is more like it.

I dont think they were thinking about women when this phone was in the making, for one thing its about as HEAVY as my purse! :icon_eek:

crspang

Reaction score
I'm not female but my wife's droid looks like this.........
attachment.php

So yeah there are some girly droid out there.

Neko

Reaction score
Where do you get droid cases like that?

Borntodroid

Reaction score
I bought my phone on launch day. I was waiting for the Omnia 2 to come out, but gave up. Haven't looked back since. YES women do use (and love) this phone. Apps I have installed and use: Act 1 Video, App Manager, Astro, Astro Player, Bar Code Scanner, BBC news, Bubble, Button Shortcut, Calculator, Compass, Documents to go, Dolphin Browser, Google Earth, Earthquake, FTP Server, Goggles, Google Sky Map, Handcent SMS, Mini Info battery app, Mobile Banking, MotoTorch, Movies, Music Online, My Verzion, Genie News and Weather, Pandora, PdaNet, PDF Scan and Email, Percent Calculator, Phone Tools, Photoshop, PrinterShare, Pro5x Pro, Ringdroid, ShopSavy, SilenceModeTimer, Slacker, Solitair, Swype, Tech Buzz, TuneWiki, TV.com, Visual VM, Voice Dialer HF, Voice Recorder, Where, nexus one/sense ui 2.1 launcher, flan(eclair) gallery 2.1 w/ multi-touch, moto phone portal, Slide Show Widget, Mylock. Coming from windows,this forum and Droid-life have taught me all I know about android.
:icon_ banana::motdroidhoriz:

LadyLailoken

Reaction score
female here... coming from a dumb phone and wanting to find the time to learn more about this droid that I have come to love... I find it sexy, I like the sleekness of it and the weight. thanks for this forum, now I have to get some stuff done instead of searching this forum, and charge this baby back up again.

Bogeygirl

Reaction score
I am a droid lover for what it "does". Now if my work would lose the need for "pagers" (yes, they make me use one) or if I could somehow get that to work with my Droid, I would be a happy girl!

lhwilson

Reaction score
Female droid owner since Day 1 of their launch. Me and 20 other guys standing in line waiting for the Verizon store to open early. And I was first in line. How geeky is that? My husband thought I was crazy - he doesn't like complicated phones.

I agree w/a posting I saw somewhere back in this thread...Droid is industrial in its design. Sleek and industrial...