i am a female droid user

ladyhalfhill

Reaction score
i just got the droid today and so far i love it. my husband had one for a few months prior to me getting mine and i just fell in love with it. our room mate has an iphone and i love verizon and didnt want to go to at&t for an iphone so i wanted something that was simmler to it. some one had asked in the past bout phones being masculin/ femimen and if there were and female droid users, well this is my take in that. no phone is made just for a man or woman ( and no i am not a womens right actavest) a phone is a phone but the person using the phone makes the phone what it is.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i just got the droid today and so far i love it. my husband had one for a few months prior to me getting mine and i just fell in love with it. our room mate has an iphone and i love verizon and didnt want to go to at&t for an iphone so i wanted something that was simmler to it. some one had asked in the past bout phones being masculin/ femimen and if there were and female droid users, well this is my take in that. no phone is made just for a man or woman ( and no i am not a womens right actavest) a phone is a phone but the person using the phone makes the phone what it is.

Welcome, ladyhalfhill! Good to have more ladies onboard! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

:welcome:

iMpathetic

Reaction score
Are you a spelling activist? Haha just kidding. Welcome and glad you love the droid!

MotoDroid

Reaction score
Welcome Ladyhalfhill. Enjoy the forums. There is much to be learned here if you have any questions.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums ladyhalfhill....

There's quite a few women on these boards and thats just a small sampling of female users. You are right it's a great device for men and women no doubt.

Welcome aboard. It's great to have you here.