FB question

Bahester

Reaction score
My buddy said all he did was download the FB app from the store and he had an option to sync his pictures with contacts or whatever. I downloaded the FB app from the store as well instead of going under my accounts and adding my facebook account. However, I don't see that option in facebook when I go under the menu. Any ideas?

JDLUKE

Reaction score
My buddy said all he did was download the FB app from the store and he had an option to sync his pictures with contacts or whatever. I downloaded the FB app from the store as well instead of going under my accounts and adding my facebook account. However, I don't see that option in facebook when I go under the menu. Any ideas?

I see you have a blackberry pearl. does your friend have a blackberry as well? I'm not understanding why you are bringing a blackberry question to a "droid" forums website.

OP
B

Bahester

Reaction score
No I have a Droid 2, just got it today. Sorry, when I made the account earlier today still had my BB :p

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I think this was a legit topic. It's not like he was asking the same question in this OP as in the other topic. People might not check the other one anymore since they think his question in the original post was answered.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I agree but all i'm saying is start the new thread instead of posting it in the other thread