how to make Facebook contacts RESYNC after adding friends

Droid.DSM

Reaction score
I synced my FB contacts and dealed with it adding all my friends now i added friends on Facebook and dont know how to make them sync to my phone, help?

Jeyman

Reaction score
I synced my FB contacts and dealed with it adding all my friends now i added friends on Facebook and dont know how to make them sync to my phone, help?

If your using the stock app it should auto do it if you have it set. If not I think you just need to go into syncs and click on the facebook app sync. (its in the same place as your gmail sync settings)

Settings > accounts and sync settings > facebook

brandonkramer

Reaction score
When I go to settings and then accounts, there is no sync option? Why is this?

Jeyman

Reaction score
When I go to settings and then accounts, there is no sync option? Why is this?

your using the facebook stock app? (guess its not really a stock but you know the basic one that most phones come with)

Last edited:

brandonkramer

Reaction score
im using the app from the marketplace.. facebook for android

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

brandonkramer

Reaction score
at least how do I update my facebook contacts list that appears when I hit contacts on my phone?

Jeyman

Reaction score
at least how do I update my facebook contacts list that appears when I hit contacts on my phone?

go into the app

hit the menu button > at the end of the list should be "other settings" sync contacts should be there.

click it. and set it to what you would like. you should still see the sync setting in the main settings, even if you dont have it set in the app. So I dont really see why its not there.