Any way to change what info shows up under each contact?

lee_pedro

Reaction score
I've read all of the Facebook discussions but haven't seen this issue brought up yet...

Once I added my FB account all of my friends show up in my contact list. This is ok, and if you really don't want them there do like someone else mentioned and go into settings and have it display a different group.

But the problem I'm having is what info now shows up when I go into some contacts that were already in my phone before syncing with FB. For example: my brothers contact page shows his email, then FB name, then birthday, profile address, and the ringtone I have set for him. But no phone numbers.... They are there if I edit the contact but don't show up. So, is there a way to pick and choose what displays on the main contact page, or a way to change the order of what is displaying? Its annoying because when you go into the contacts that are like this you can't even call them.

Any help would be appreciated...

OP
L

lee_pedro

Reaction score
Any one else notice this?

Its bad when I go into a contact and I see all this information about the person, but no phone numbers....

ugly_guitar_guy

Reaction score
yeah, ive found the same problem. it has to do with the linked profiles i think, but I cant figure out what the deal is. might be a bug in the contact list. in the meantime you can touch the picture and a little icon menu of actions pops up. from there if you touch the dialpad icon it will show you the numbers on that contact. kind of a stupid workaround, but at least you can get to it if need be.

OP
L

lee_pedro

Reaction score
I recently found that you can touch the picture like you said and get that drop down for making calls - but, like you said, hopefully it is something that gets worked out soon. There definitely needs to be a way to change what info shows up under each contact....