fb problems on the fullsite

LHN

Reaction score
I can't see my wall or my friends wall when I am on the FULLSITE for facebook. Whenever I go to the fullsite it has the wall tab and all, but under it, it has no posts. It's all blank. The touchsite seems to work perfectly fine but I don't use it because I prefer the fullsite.
It was working until a couple days later.
Am I the only one thats having this problem on the fullsite?

Edit: and the photos tab on the fullsite isn't working as well...
I have noticed that the only way of viewing your wall on the fullsite is by completing these steps:
1) go to the touch site
2) click on profile
3) click wall tab
4) scroll to the bottom and click fullsite
then it seems to show your wall. same thing for friends wall.

viewing photos on the fullsite is even more complicated.
1) go to the touch site
2) click on profile
3) click photos
4) scroll to the bottom and click fullsite
5) click on photos tab WHILE you're on the fullsite

Last edited:

Ellen88

Reaction score
Yes, I have had the same problem since Tuesday on the motorola droid. Can't see the wall or anything under that middle area on the "full site." I can view it in the app, but I need to use the "full site" to edit a fan page that I manage. Whatever the case, it's screwed up and it's obviously a setting FB changed that isn't compatible w the Droid. Hope it gets fixed, but.....

aldaudio

Reaction score
i noticed the problem as well. i think it may be due to the app update.

Ellen88

Reaction score
Which app update do you mean? The problem I have is through the droid browser viewing the "full site." Is the problem w the droid or FB? Seems strange because it was fine up until 3 days ago

aldaudio

Reaction score
Which app update do you mean? The problem I have is through the droid browser viewing the "full site." Is the problem w the droid or FB? Seems strange because it was fine up until 3 days ago

i have the problem with the full site. im thinking maybe the update to the facebook app caused a problem with going to the full site? i dont recall having the problem before i updated.

i really have no idea, im just guessing.

briantmathers

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Used to work fine and I used the full site more that the Facebook app... Now I switch around between the app, the full site, and the touch site. Ugh, they really need to improve the app more.

EDIT: What browsers are y'all using?

Ellen88

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Used to work fine and I used the full site more that the Facebook app... Now I switch around between the app, the full site, and the touch site. Ugh, they really need to improve the app more.

EDIT: What browsers are y'all using?

The problem is only on the droid. Doesn't matter the browser... tried Dolphin as well as the default. Both had the same problem

aldaudio

Reaction score
the app still sucks. it got better, but mine always fails to load my "friends" when i click on it, and half the time it sends you to the full site to see something, then fails to load that....

Lovely*Eg6

Reaction score
I have the same problem and it gets very annoying since I'm use to on fullsite, this need to be fix soon..
The tip u gave it work but its just diff annoying n too mush hustle, u gotta keep doing it just to keep the right page, also can't check ur notification which sucks. Fullsite basically useless til its fix

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ok so what's the suggestion on how to get this fixed? It has nothing to do with the app or browser. Seems like we all became affected on Tuesday with the motorola Doids.

luvmymike

Reaction score
Yeah..I agree..I'm getting very angry..its been over a week and I still can't see my wall or my friends wall from my fullsite on my droid!!..I've tried everything and nothing has worked..everyone that has posted on here so far has had the same problems..so why isn't it resolve and why hasn't anyone replied back?..I like the fullsitte so much better and that's why I don't have a computer b/c I can do it all from my droid..but not now and its really ticking me off!!!!!!!!

ilovechi23

Reaction score
I don't seem to have that problem and I'm using my droid on fullsite.......

luvmymike

Reaction score
I started having the problem last week..I thought it was facebook @ first and then for a second my wall pulled up on the fullsite..then minutes later I tried and it was blank once again..and still to this day it is still blank..I'm so aggrivated..I got this phone cuz it was the best out there @ the time and now it seems like its not..don't get me wrong..I love my droid but I'm on fb all the time and can't view my fullsite walls but I can on my mobile site.