Fasinate themes needed!!!

gabemtz83

Reaction score
I really want a theme for my new fascinate..mostly to get rid of the ugly pulldown bar and notifications. I tried metamorph themes over at xda but kept having to reflash phone as it kept force closing!! anyone have or is willing to make a theme??

bblanski

Reaction score
Go over to cyanogenmod. Theme in the galaxy s forums is working..
452ed1d2-81b5-9660.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

OP
G

gabemtz83

Reaction score
i tried but everytime it wries the framework-res.apk it gets frozen and i have to restore my fascinate. how did u intall. with metamorph like i did?

bblanski

Reaction score
Yup I used metamorph. You letting it sit for a bit after. It takes awhile..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

stanrc

Reaction score
I made one, just the basic black mod I've been running for a while now.

Screenshot doesn't show it, but I went back to the stock battery.
fascinate2.png

OP
G

gabemtz83

Reaction score
where do i download this theme. I tried the basic black from cynbogen but again once it flashed the framework my phone kept force closing everything

stanrc

Reaction score
Here is the link for it:

http://droid.stanleyspace.com/BlackmodF.zip

Only modifies the notification bar, doesn't modify pull down in any way. Also there are a few extras in there that can be applied separately.

Browser-changes browser icon to Chrome icon
Gmail-changes notification icon for gmail to colored icon
MMS-changes notification icon for MMS/SMS to colored icon (vanilla android style)
Geniewidget-adds HTC style weather icons to weather widget, possibly transparent background as well. don't remember

Also, install using Metamorph, this means it may freeze or crash trying to modify framework-res, just give it some time and it should work.

FrostMan

Reaction score
Give me a little more time. Check the fascinate screenshot section to see what I'm working on. On phone so don't have links. Will most likely post it as update zip tonight, no metamorph, too many bad experiences.

OP
G

gabemtz83

Reaction score
Give me a little more time. Check the fascinate screenshot section to see what I'm working on. On phone so don't have links. Will most likely post it as update zip tonight, no metamorph, too many bad experiences.
That would be freaking awesome!!! I am not a fan of metamorph....thanks so much. We really need some themes going!!!

phyziks

Reaction score
I made one, just the basic black mod I've been running for a while now.

Screenshot doesn't show it, but I went back to the stock battery.
fascinate2.png

what kind of theme is that? the icons on the bottom as well as the charging indicator. it's really nice and i've seen a lot of screenshots like it, but i have no idea what it is.

stanrc

Reaction score
Its a theme I made, the notification bar and icons are from the HTC sense theme, the battery icon is custom made. The icons on the bottom are just from a Winphone7 theme just applied over LauncherPro

Steeeler

Reaction score
Here is the link for it:

Only modifies the notification bar, doesn't modify pull down in any way. Also there are a few extras in there that can be applied separately.

MMS-changes notification icon for MMS/SMS to colored icon (vanilla android style)
Geniewidget-adds HTC style weather icons to weather widget, possibly transparent background as well. don't remember

Also, install using Metamorph, this means it may freeze or crash trying to modify framework-res, just give it some time and it should work.

Thanks man for the file! Until some themes/roms get rolling, having the black notification bar will tie my over.

Nice work!

OP
G

gabemtz83

Reaction score
Here is the link for it:

Thanks man for the file! Until some themes/roms get rolling, having the black notification bar will tie my over.

Nice work!

I hate metamorph.. how do i install this using metamorph?? i see the files but dont give me an installation link

jason3211

Reaction score
Here is my fascinate theme

Attachments

• CAP2010092402511.jpg
    CAP2010092402511.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 326
  • CAP201009240250.jpg
    CAP201009240250.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 251
  • CAP2010092402502.jpg
    CAP2010092402502.jpg