[THEME]Gingerbread (sc 2.9.2) V2.0 *3.25.11* *nonacc batt version and new launcher

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
[THEME] Gingerbread (sc 2.9.2) V2.5 *3.28.11* *updated and new pulldown options

All credit goes to nitsuj17 over at XDA as usual for his awesome themes...

Orig link: {Theme} Gingerbread (sc 2.9.2) V2.0 *3.25.11* *nonacc batt version and new launcher - xda-developers

{Theme} Gingerbread (sc 2.9.2) V2.5.1 *3.28 u2* *updated and new pulldown options
Since I got a few requests to put out an updated superclean version of gingerbread, here it is

Whats themed:
framework-res.apk
twframework-res.apk
twcalendar.apk (icon)
browser.apk
dialertabactivity.apk (remapped vm for gv)
mediaprovider.apk
contacts.apk (icon)
mms.apk (icons)
launcher2.apk (gb themed)
google voice-made the stat bar icons easier to see
added nexus s lwp (will replace old nexus one)
Changelog:
3.28.11: u2..fixed settings icons...forgot to put the new apk in, sorry..v2.5.1
3.28.11: added nexus s lwp (will replace original nexus lwp)...added gv, changed the stat bar icons for it to show up better with black bar...updated settings.apk to use gb icons in both widget and settings itself...added multiple options for different pulldowns..flash after flashing theme...updated badge icon by request...swapped in gb themed stat bar icon for alarm from aosp deskclock.apk
3.25.11: added non battery percentage version...swapped out launchers (now using gb-based launcher 2 instead of froyo, will reset ur homescreen most likely)...cleaned up some images

*also includes sbrissens 5 lock mod, has accurate battery and reboot options*

tested on superclean 2.9.2...ymmv on other setups **will not work in cwr 3.0, so dont ask*

***screenshots in 2nd post***

credit:
sbrissen for all his mods for this phone (becoming too much to keep track of) and general awesomeness
omj for gb-themed launcher 2 and various images i kanged from his aosp version and help
adrynalyne for superclean roms and all his mods/help..as well as gv-remapped dialer
the rest of the #fascinate-themers regulars for their help/equal awesomeness
boombuler for widget picker

Downloads:
Theme w/ batt %
Acc Battery V2.5.1- gb_nitsuj17_v2.5.1_batt%.zip *3.28.11 (fixes settings)
Acc Battery Version 2.5- gb_nitsuj17_v2.5_batt%.zip *3.28.11
Acc Battery Version 2.0- gingerbread_v2.0_nitsuj17.zip *3.25.11

Theme with NO batt %
Non Acc Battery V2.5.1- gb_nitsuj17_v2.5.1_nobatt.zip *3.28.11 (fixes settings)
Non Acc Battery Version V2.5- gb_nitsuj17_v2.5_nobatt.zip *3.28.11
Non Acc Battery Version V2.0- gingerbread_nobattery_v2.0_nitsuj17.zip *3.25.11

Alternate TW pulldowns (see post 2 for ss)
Version A- og_pulldown_clear.zip
Version B- gb_clear_pulldownblk.zip
Version C- gb_clear_pulldowndkbrown.zip

***I personally do not accept donations, but if you feel so inclined consider donating to Sbrissen here or adrynalyne here or jt1134 here. They (with others) do a ridiculous amount for this phone and I personally use a ton of their mods.

ENJOY

Last edited:
This is a great looking theme. Nitsuj17 always does a great job.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 EC10v Fascinate

It says " doesnt work with cwm 3.0", not sure what version i have. Its the one from the eb01 odin thread?

Sent via Superclean Fascinate

It says " doesnt work with cwm 3.0", not sure what version i have. Its the one from the eb01 odin thread?

the CWMR v3.0 is orange...you all should be running the red CWMR since CWMR v3.0 is incompatible with what we all use right now

you have red CWMR if you used any of the ODIN installs

the CWMR v3.0 is orange...you all should be running the red CWMR since CWMR v3.0 is incompatible with what we all use right now

you have red CWMR if you used any of the ODIN installs

Cool, thanks. I'm gonna go for the 2.9.2, via odin of course (love that thread). Just hope it runs as good as 2.9, I've been having good luck with that. What do you think of 2.9.2? Anything noticeably better?

I was going to ask the same question about 2.9.2 lol. How do you guys like it? Is battery life any better? I'm wanting to install it then use this theme. I'm running 2.9.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

I was going to ask the same question about 2.9.2 lol. How do you guys like it? Is battery life any better? I'm wanting to install it then use this theme. I'm running 2.9.

Love 2.9.2. Battery for me is better, but as always ymmv.

I love this theme, just flashed 2.9.2, then loaded this theme... but i like the sc transparent notification pull down better than gingerbread version, any way to get that back?

Sent via Superclean Gingerbread Fascinate

This is my first theme, if i want to try something else can i just flash over this?

This is my first theme, if i want to try something else can i just flash over this?

You can always flash over but some of the current theme might stay. And there's always a possibility of problems too. I always flash the rom again the go with a new theme.

Love 2.9.2. Battery for me is better, but as always ymmv.

What is ymmv?

Back