Pink Theme??

Reaction score
Is there any way someone could upload a pink theme for the fascinate? I have both my phone and wifes rooted. I have the sweet blue theme and my wife is wanting a pink theme but there is no good ones out there. PLEASE HELP!!! Need to make my wife happy lol

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there any way someone could upload a pink theme for the fascinate? I have both my phone and wifes rooted. I have the sweet blue theme and my wife is wanting a pink theme but there is no good ones out there. PLEASE HELP!!! Need to make my wife happy lol
lol theres not much of a demand for a pink theme out there as many women dont give a crap about the need to hack sh** like we do...that being said this is the closest thing i could find for you

[Theme][1.0][EB01] Grape Fizz! - xda-developers this is purple and made by 'notta' over at XDA
He had a pink port/WIP but havent seen anything on it yet....you could PM him over there and ask about it

[Theme][EB01][DL30] Purple-Myst v1 (suitable for the ladies) - xda-developers another purple

hope this helps

OP
powerstrokeit73
Reaction score
Ok thanks man. Appreciate it. I will see what she thinks of those themes. Another quick ? i have off this specific subject. I have been seeing some pics of themes that have the clock format actually spelled out in words other then in number format. Any idea of how to do that? i like that style

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks man. Appreciate it. I will see what she thinks of those themes. Another quick ? i have off this specific subject. I have been seeing some pics of themes that have the clock format actually spelled out in words other then in number format. Any idea of how to do that? i like that style
search for Manups REVOlution style icons/theme/docks/clocks
also check in the market under say clocks/text clocks something like that

I dont personally like it so i havent really retained anywhere i have seen those items or information but if i come across it i will let you know