Fantasy Football

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Why in the hell I didn't sign up for more than 1 FF team this year is beyond me.

I'm currently 1-7 in my only league..

Fantasy year sucks... my first two picks are a bust.. LT and Westbrook...

My buddy just hit an 8 team college football parlay..$$$$$$$$ And I didn't..

I'm crying tonight, and praying tomorrow...

rod

Reaction score
i feel your pain. i made the same mistake. my first pick was lt. bust. my second was brees. ehh, so so. awesome games, lame games. my third pick? ronnie brown. other laughable picks? to. LARRY JOHNSON! man, im dead last in the league with the third highest pts total. i lost this past week by three points.

as you can see by my avatar, im a saints fan. so im used to saying this: theres always next year.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
So if i get that right:

Its a game, you own the virtual equivalence to real football clubs. All players statistics and values are taken from the real football (like NFL) and transferred on the club they are on at Fantasy Football?

So its like a NFL-Club manager game?

Did i get that one rite?

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Yes... but you usaully try not to own multiple players from One club.. but diversify and own players from multiple clubs...

If they score..... you score in Fantasy..

They say 25 Million Americans play Fantasy Football.. it makes paying attention to ALL GAMES, opposed to just your favorite..

(Go Houston Texans!!!!!)

Last edited:
OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
There are many levels of involvement.. 20$ buyins, 50, 100, 10,000$ & Free...

I play free.. Though I next year Ill pay to play!!

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Yep...

There's also different ways to score games.. (Many!)

Some like to pick individual defensive players, while others just pick one clubs (Team) defense..

Have you watched American Football?!?! Did you enjoy it?

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
i feel your pain. i made the same mistake. my first pick was lt. bust. my second was brees. ehh, so so. awesome games, lame games. my third pick? ronnie brown. other laughable picks? to. LARRY JOHNSON! man, im dead last in the league with the third highest pts total. i lost this past week by three points.

as you can see by my avatar, im a saints fan. so im used to saying this: theres always next year.

HMMMMMMM

Brees, R. Brown (Before his week 10 injury) & The New Orleans Saints are all good players and teams...

Brees is the 4th Highest Fantasy QB, Brown is top 10RB.. and Saints are undefeated...

Larry Johnson is joke along with KC. I just recently dropped B. Westbrook for (hahahaha YES, ODD he was still on ESPN's fantasy list) Terry Glenn... I have plenty of backup RB's!!!

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Ive played American Football here over in germany as defensive line. :)
But me LOVES to watch football, and i still adore Bret Favre ;)

LOL. ... Who dosen't love Brett Favre.. I think Vikings have a really GOOD chance to play in and WIN the Superbowl!

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Havent seen any games so far from the new season, unfortunately!
Have you ever watched german/european soccer? :)

Yes... But usaully to watch any Euro games in America.. one must either go to a local 'pub' not 'bar' or 'bar & grill' ..but a pub..

Pay an outrageous price for upper tier digital programming and add Soccer channels..

Or maybe catch it online or the Spanish channels..

Soccer is the #1 sport played By American kids aged 4-12.. then.. it falls off

I'm actually glad American media decided to dump Hockey for Soccer in its programming lineup... I can't stand Hockey.. or even how or why you push a sport that takes Ice to skate on to play.. I mean most Americans don't have access to a friggin frozen pond.. LOL

I digress,
Soccer here in America should have a nice boost from The World Cup...