NCAA Football 2010

dkst0426

Reaction score
Season kicks off tonight! :icon_ banana:

My wife is going to be up late, since her team is flying all the way out to Hawaii. It'll be an interesting year for the Trojans.

As for me, we'll be heading to Durham on Saturday for Duke's season opener. Yeah, yeah, I know we suck - tell me something new. At least we have something to be halfway excited about with the improvements under Coach Cut. Still can't believe we're going to be welcoming the defending national champions into our tiny little stadium in a couple of weeks. :icon_eek: And of course, I'm trying really REALLY hard to suppress my Schadenfreude at the misfortune now befalling the UNC program.

What's everyone looking forward to? I have to confess that I'm much more of an NFL fan, but there's just something special about college ball.

khelek

Reaction score
Season kicks off tonight! :icon_ banana:

My wife is going to be up late, since her team is flying all the way out to Hawaii. It'll be an interesting year for the Trojans.

As for me, we'll be heading to Durham on Saturday for Duke's season opener. Yeah, yeah, I know we suck - tell me something new. At least we have something to be halfway excited about with the improvements under Coach Cut. Still can't believe we're going to be welcoming the defending national champions into our tiny little stadium in a couple of weeks. :icon_eek: And of course, I'm trying really REALLY hard to suppress my Schadenfreude at the misfortune now befalling the UNC program.

What's everyone looking forward to? I have to confess that I'm much more of an NFL fan, but there's just something special about college ball.

If it helps I'm a fellow Duke fan in Durham. Enjoy your time in our fair city and take joy that we've steadily improved the last few years :)

Go Blue Devils!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Demon Deacons all the way!

and go Phoenix!

also EC Pirates!

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Went to Miami's warm up game on Thursday, things looks good for them. Hope they bring their A-Game to the Horseshoe...That is gonna be an awesome game.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Demon Deacons all the way!

and go Phoenix!

also EC Pirates!
Hey, ECU won me a bet today!!... just a drink from my co-worker, but helluva game...