Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FADED
This is a WIP so expect updates

Whats currently themed...
Browser
Calculator---transparent but with buttons.
Camera---transparent
Contacts
DeskClock
DownloadProvider
Email.apk
GenieWidget---transparent
Gmail---transparent
Google Search---transparent
Messaging---transparent
Phone
Settings
Talk---transparent and inverted thanks to the bowers for the original inverted apk
Vending---transparent(this is basically the blacked out transparent market so credit to ecsnead for the pngs the only difference is I made the buttons match the rest of the theme)

The font is pulled directly from avalon so credit for that goes to them for the fonts

Installable Apps​
Google Voice... signedtransparentgv.apk
Audio Manager... signedcom.smartandroidapps.audiowidget-1.apk

Bugs...I am using black buttons so there may be black on black issues in apps so far ive seen them in gmail and browser(if there are too many issues i cant fix I will go to white buttons but I really dont want to)

Things Im working on
Keyboards
Gtalk---transparent
Settings---transparent
Phone---transparent
Im sure theres more but thats all for now

CHANGELOG​

-Updated 1-6-11​
-fixed menu bg text being cutoff​
-added some images to framework like toast BG and the BGs behind things like the volume being changed. Hope you enjoy:)

Updated 1-14-11​
-fixed download provider text being cutoff​
-added transparent email​

Updated 1-15-11​
-changed the notification panel bg hope people like it if you guys dont i can go back to the other one
-added gtalk with inverted conversations and everywhere else should be transparent
-added a folder to the zip which will drop onto your sdcard and includes the addons. Currently had google voice audio manager and a transparent droid forums app
-changed zips apparently the last ones werent compatible with sprecovery and these should be
-updated to the newest marker version​

Link to main thread with more screenshots and downloads(this will be the most up to date place to look)... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/113321-get-faded-theme-release-wip.html#post1162845

Download Link D1... http://www.mediafire.com/?50vd1ssjnkyd9gi
Download Link Incredible... http://www.mediafire.com/?zpnalsdhduq9qxy <--I havent tested this but theres no reason it shouldnt work

Install Instructions: For the theme just boot into recovery and install like any other .zip . For the installable apps you can install those like any other app the only issue you may run into is you may need to uninstall your current version of the app.

Please post your thoughts, any suggestions or wants you may have and any and all screenshots.

Last edited:

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Wow that looks awesome! Cant wait for it to hit ud 3.0.0!

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you very much you know you could always have it on 3.0 now just pm it to me :) jk unless ofcourse your considering it Then it would be ready for the official release

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
op updated with new dls the menu bg text being cutoff has been fixed

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated op with the newest links I have fixed the dl provider text and added transparent email apk and im about to add screenshots

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thank you very much you know you could always have it on 3.0 now just pm it to me :) jk unless ofcourse your considering it Then it would be ready for the official release

;) i see what your trying to do! hehehe, put it this way, when it gets closer to a final release, i will be giving a build to themers only for the launch, so no worries, ill get one to you! :blackdroid:

bdub33

Reaction score
I got bootloops on droid1. Did anyone else experience this? Downloaded twice too

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
are you guys installing over another theme or a stock ud25

bdub33

Reaction score
I tried both and got bootloops. Flashed over carbon, then over stock 2.5

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
jatx2wne

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I cant think of why this would be happening but by the end of tonight im pretty sure ill be adding some updates ill pm you when i have the new links and ive tested them. and hopefully the new zip wont loop for you guys i apologize for the issues and hope i can get whatever it is worked out