Factory Data Reset

minh5942

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I am newbie please take it easy on me. I bought my Droid X one month ago. I like this Droid X a lot. The LCD screen is beautiful and big and many convienence features to use. My Droid X is already flash Metro Pcs. My concern is if I have to do Factory Data Reset. Will I lost all my Metro setups MMS with picture, text, web, wifi. I am not worried contact list. I have that backup already. I hope someone will response soon. Thank you

MrKleen

Reaction score
Your contacts are always automatically restored. Your pics are stored on your sd card so those are fine. You will lose your text mess ages unless you have them backed up.

OP
M

minh5942

Reaction score
Hi MrKleen, thank you for fast response. After factory data reset, do I still have same Metro Pcs service. Do I need to activate phone again? Thank you

MrKleen

Reaction score
When you do the reset you will be prompted to make an automated call to activate the phone. At least that is the way it is with Verizon service... I am not familiar with Metro PCS. I do not think you will "lose" your service, but yes the phone will have to be re-activated. Every time I've ever done it, it has been a very easy process.

OP
M

minh5942

Reaction score
MrKleen, Thank you again. I understand now. I feel a little bit of confidence. If for some reason that I need to do this reset.