Facebook/Twitter Widget like Launcher Pro?

keyblade

Reaction score
I have LP Plus, but I recently started giving ADW a shot. I miss the Facebook/Twitter widget of LP Plus though. Is there any replacement that is around that is similar?

yamaha83

Reaction score
im also looking for a facebook widget like the launcher pro? anyone have anything? pure messanger is just for texts... not for veiwing a facebook wall or commenting on statuses and such... i would like to play with the new ADW EX and have found replacements for all the LP widgets except for the facebook one?

crackedvenom

Reaction score
yes i started using go launcher and i like it. i just miss LPs widget. theres a widget out there called Facez which isnt bad.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
I have LP Plus, but I recently started giving ADW a shot. I miss the Facebook/Twitter widget of LP Plus though. Is there any replacement that is around that is similar?

Colorize Widget - Android app on AppBrain

Has Agenda, FB, Twitter and Text widgets. Look very similar to LP and they are color customizable.

wow thanks for this. now i can actually try out some other launchers and still have my widgets. thats why i was kind of stuck on lp+

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score

Colorize Widget - Android app on AppBrain

Has Agenda, FB, Twitter and Text widgets. Look very similar to LP and they are color customizable.

wow thanks for this. now i can actually try out some other launchers and still have my widgets. thats why i was kind of stuck on lp+

Yeah, I prefer ADW but loved LP widgets...until I found these.

vaishali

Reaction score
Wonderful post,
Good job, Thanks for great post.
Much like LP and customizable color.