has anyone tried vLauncer yet

Eschy

Reaction score
I was testing out different home replacements last night and came across this one, I was actually impressed. Considering launchers are pretty hit and miss for the most part. Its nice to see one other than ADW or LP. The setup is very similar to the iPhones home app. I'm still using LP but I wanted to see what people thought of this app.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you're an iphone home addict, I can see the potential here. Don't like the vibrate on each screen. I thought it said you could make folders like the iphone, but I can't get it to work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JCo352

Reaction score
It's alright, a little to much like iPhone for me though.

Edit: One thing I like about it is you can long press on an app, and drag it to the the trash can, to actually uninstall the app.

JCo352

Reaction score
If you're an iphone home addict, I can see the potential here. Don't like the vibrate on each screen. I thought it said you could make folders like the iphone, but I can't get it to work.

For folders you just long press on the screen.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

For folders you just long press on the screen.

I misread it thinking you could drag icons onto each other (iOS 4) to create the folders.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Edit: One thing I like about it is you can long press on an app, and drag it to the the trash can, to actually uninstall the app.

You can do that with LauncherPro too.