Facebook Photo syncing trouble

Bud2003

Reaction score
You all have to forgive me...but I've searched the forums and have yet to find a definitive answer.

My wife and I both have new Motorola Droids. We went to Verizon to have our contact lists from our old phones transferred to the new Droids. At that point facebook started to sync the contact information of people in our phone with each of our respective facebook friends lists. Well, oddly enough, some of my facebook contacts info was synced (i.e. e-mail addresses) however some of the photos did not show up.

I have checked the contact listings to make sure the right names were in the right fields. Middle names, maiden names, suffixes have been added, but some facebook photos just will not show up. However, on my wifes phone, some of the contacts where I can't get a photo to show, it shows fine on her phone.

Any idea what could be going on? Thanks for any of your help!

I know it's knitpicky, but small quirks like that bother me on such a great phone.

aurora97381

Reaction score
Wrong Photos

I have a related trouble. Most of my contacts are not also Facebook friends...like my husband. When I call him, a fb friend's photo shows up. She is not in my contact list on my phone. This happens consistently and in other instances, but I notice this one the most since I call my husband the most;) Not sure what the deal is!