Facebook Notifications on Home Screen Status Bar

amanda_n_shelby

Reaction score
I updated to the 1.5.0 version. I LOVE it except.....I now get ALL notifications on my Home page up in the status bar. I dont want this. If I want to know what notifications I have ...I'll just go to FB. I have a lot of friends and I dont want to know everytime someone comments to another person. Is there a way to stop the staus bar notifications without compromising the FB App?

Do get me wrong...I dont want to change anything except for the annoying notification on my (upper left hand cornor) of my status bar.

I even have email and sms/text notifications off in my FB account settings. It didnt start doing this until I updated to the 1.5.0 version.

HELP please ....

tamccain

Reaction score
go to the 'home screen' of the facebook app. click on the menu button. click on settings. There are a few different radio buttons to click to turn off the notifications. that should fix it for you.

Large Farva

Reaction score
go to the 'home screen' of the facebook app. click on the menu button. click on settings. There are a few different radio buttons to click to turn off the notifications. that should fix it for you.
I have everything turned off and notifications are "inactive" but I'm still getting them in my status bar.

TheRandom1

Reaction score
I have everything turned off and notifications are "inactive" but I'm still getting them in my status bar.

I am also getting the notifications while they're turned off. Quite irritating...

michellekitty

Reaction score

i am still getting them too and there bugging me so much. i don't know what to do:motdroidhoriz:

coskier

Reaction score

i am still getting them too and there bugging me so much. i don't know what to do:motdroidhoriz:

Same here, very odd problem.