facebook not working?

cheerupemokid875

Reaction score
I use the regular site facebook instead of the facebook touch and a few days ago it stopped showing peoples profiles. I checked it on another friends droid and it did the same thing. You can click on friends but there wall will just be a white blank screen. I'm wondering if this is a droid thing or if its just a facebook problem.

romiust

Reaction score
facebook prooblem

I can tell you only that my droid is doing the same. I thought I was imaging it!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just did it like 20min ago... worked for me, i hate the facebook app btw, the full site is definetly better.

dno

Reaction score
sorry don't know what a droid is i have palm pre and having this problem a week now can't find any info to fix it

tehpriest

Reaction score
There are several threads on this now. I have the same problem. No wall showing in friends etc. The best guess is that Facebook are now using some form of Flash to display this section of the page and that is why we cannot see it.

jenbalaya

Reaction score
I'm getting the same issue of no wall posts. I get a message that says "error loading site [null] ... frustrating.

monogee

Reaction score
This is also happening to me. I find when I clear the cache and history in the browser, when I load a profile in Facebook, I can see the person's full profile page. But that only last for one load. If I load up another facebook page, it goes back to not showing any info on the page. Sucks.

foxmuldr

Reaction score
Me too. I get some content on the info page, and sometimes on photos. But no main wall posts, except the content along the left-side, and the top bar. The "chat" thing is also down there somewhere drifting in the lower-right.

It used to work. It stopped working a couple weeks ago. Has not worked in Droid X's default browser, Dolphin or Opera. It's too bad too because the Facebook app isn't yet ready for prime time.

When is Verizon going to update to Android 2.2, which supports Flash?

Last edited: