Facebook Gestapo on Droid

bearlaw1968

Reaction score
I don't know if this is specific to the Droid, but I took a picture with the Facebook application and the camera wouldn't even let me email it to myself. Is Facebook the new fascist dictator of all content? Why should I be beholden to Facebook to store my data when they are notorious for arbitrarily closing profiles without explanation or due process? If I don't download it from a browser now, I will lose that content forever!

BigTex71

Reaction score
I didn't realize the Facebook app had a camera app embedded in it.
I usually open the camera app from the Home screen, then send the resultant picture to Facebook from there (or save on my SD card.)

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I usually open the camera app from the Home screen, then send the resultant picture to Facebook from there (or save on my SD card.)

You're better off doing it the way you do it. That's how I do it too...

When you take it with the facebook app, it seems to come out thumbnail sized. Same thing happens with twitpic.

holytotemic

Reaction score

You're better off doing it the way you do it. That's how I do it too...

When you take it with the facebook app, it seems to come out thumbnail sized. Same thing happens with twitpic.

great info...love the hackers name tag too...very pimp

A

apeshitninja

I just took a pic via the standard camera interface, then when I viewed the pic I selected "Share". That brings up various ways you can share the pic, including uploading via the Facebook account you have configured. Select your album, caption, etc and you're done.