Reaction score
So here's the game.

Log onto your Facebook
1. Go to 'Search' in the top right corner
2. Type in 'iPhone' or 'AT&T'
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page
4. Search your friends Status Updates
5. Enjoy and share your results

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deanna ****** It's a good thing there's not an emergency, because i sure couldn't call for help from my AT&T phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily ****** My texting, and most calling, is totally gone thanks to at&t and their stupid issues.

Hannah ***'s lovely new phone is not working. so, if you've texted or called in the past ten hours or so, I haven't gotten it. Thanks a lot, AT&T.

Shelby Lee *** AT&T sucks.

Matt ******* my iPhone is a better paperweight than a phone.

Last edited:

OMEGA5

Reaction score
Joshua **** Thanks AT&T for charging me for that 3G service that we don't have here.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Jennifer **** In the apple store and just found out my iphone's mail, safari, and text apps weren't working right since October. That explains a loooooooot.

Priceless. :icon_ banana:

rod

Reaction score
Jenny ******** okay so everyone thinks i'm chillin at home?? my phone at&t sucks!!! that was from last nite and must have just came thru!! i've been at work all day and i'm still at work!!!

-----
the best thing is when att finally upgraded the area to 3g a couple weeks ago, my page was bombarded by "finally 3g!!!" "woohoo im dreaming, 3g!" posts. im sitting back like, really? poor souls...

OP
dard12

dard12

Reaction score
AT&T just got 3G in North East Louisiana back around Christmas and I literally saw hundreds of status updates about it. Those poor folk have been 3G-less for so long.