Disappointed

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I purchased my first cell phone, many many years ago, it was with cell 1 which after several shifts ended up being AT&T. I could not use my phone in my home but it worked at the end of my drive way. I live in a small town in central PA. I switched to VZW and had excellent service. Last January, I purchased an iPhone so back to AT&T. Except for the major cities in PA there is no 3G. I worked for Penn State. During a home football game, siting in the stadium and outside of the stadium, I had all signal bars and 3G but could not call, send or receive email. AT&T could not handle the load. Many folks sitting and walking around me had VZW they all made calls and had access to email and web. After numerous dropped calls I dropped AT&T. They even waived the early termionation fee.

Currently, I'm in Pompano Beach. I've had excellent coverage on my Droid in our out of our condo. My wife has an LG Env and she has all bars.

Does not help your situation but I've experienced great service with VZW and will NEVER return to AT&T

Mike