Facebook error

mg1cigar

Reaction score
Yesterday when I got on my facebook home page via the URL, as I do all the time I found this error message at the top of the page:

This page contains the following errors: error on line 3 at column 3826: EntityRef: expecting ' ; ' Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Is this Droid memory concern or a Facebook concern?
Thx

Taegost

Reaction score
They might have changed the code on the FB site. Try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps. If not, try a different browser (I've heard good things about Dolphin HD, but I refuse to upgrade it so I can continue to rip YouTube videos)

gavinsnana

Reaction score
I have been getting the same error. I cleared my browser cache and even a different browser and still get the same error.

knat88

Reaction score
Same

I have been having the same problem! LINE 3 but different 'columns" every time. So annoying! And I cant see the comments on wall posts as well.

Taegost

Reaction score
It looks like quite a few people are having this issue, I've seen a couple other threads about it already. It sounds like Facebook changed the code on the site, you may need to use the Facebook app until they get it fixed.

OP
M

mg1cigar

Reaction score
I have a contact person at FB, I've shot him the same message, so when I hear something I'll be sure to share.

vonfink13

Reaction score
Try using the x-scope browser. I get the same message on my stock browser but fb works fine on x-scope.

droid doctor

Reaction score
For a couple of days now my phone has been saying that I have the wrong password to my account when its right any help?