Facebook App: To Update, or Not?

Krenzy

Reaction score
I haven't updated my Facebook app for months because of how bad everyone has said it became. I've been hearing from people with other Android phones lately that it's better now. Can anyone with a Razr/MAXX chime in?

_Jacob

Reaction score
The new update is very smooth on my Maxx. I'm pretty impressed with it compared to previous versions. All my posts actually update now, I can magically check-in, and tagging has improved. A good update.

s_cuttic

Reaction score
It loads stories/news feeds faster and pics and comments actually load now, too

Purplfreak

Reaction score
Not! If you pull up the app, under reviews tap 'see more'. Then tap 'options' to the right and select 'from this device only'..the reviews from RAZR owners are terrible.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

franku1

Reaction score
Picture loading is horribly slow, almost unusable. Really unhappy with it.

OP
K

Krenzy

Reaction score
Checking on recent reviews for the Facebook app on our phones in the App Store, it looks like the app is actually worth updating. Can anyone confirm this?

aarong03

Reaction score
Checking on recent reviews for the Facebook app on our phones in the App Store, it looks like the app is actually worth updating. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, it semms to be working well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Reaction score
I've never used the fb app unless I'm uploading photos to it. I just go on chrome to go on fb.

Sent on my Moto RAZR HD while I'm in class, in a meeting, in a waiting room, or in the bathroom