Extremely irritating texting issue, help please!

scubaman6985

Reaction score
Recently, I've been having a very irritating issue with my phone and texting. Any time I turn on my phone, be it after it powers off from use or I shut it off just to conserve battery, it will immediately send all of my sent text messages from the past week to anybody I have recently texted. This results in like, 400 texts being sent EVERY TIME I start my phone, not to mention a lot of pissed off friends who don't have unlimited.

I really need some urgent help with this. Its happened three times now. I had flashed a Kangerade rom and I use handcent. The issue first started with this rom, and I have recently flashed UD 5.0 to try to see if another rom fixes it, to no avail. Can anybody give me some insight into this problem?

droidman101

Reaction score
Recently, I've been having a very irritating issue with my phone and texting. Any time I turn on my phone, be it after it powers off from use or I shut it off just to conserve battery, it will immediately send all of my sent text messages from the past week to anybody I have recently texted. This results in like, 400 texts being sent EVERY TIME I start my phone, not to mention a lot of pissed off friends who don't have unlimited.

I really need some urgent help with this. Its happened three times now. I had flashed a Kangerade rom and I use handcent. The issue first started with this rom, and I have recently flashed UD 5.0 to try to see if another rom fixes it, to no avail. Can anybody give me some insight into this problem?

its probly handcent, theres been reports of this before.