External Battery Charger - Without Battery and for Extended?

Sal Khan

Reaction score
I picked up the external battery charger from Verizon today and in my rush, didn't realize that A) It came with a battery and B) the extended battery doesn't fit in the cover. B) probably isn't as a big a deal but I certainly don't need another another as I have 2 extended and 1 standard already.

Are there any solutions out there for charging just the battery? Or will we have to wait a bit?

condor12

Reaction score
Battery Charger

I picked up the external battery charger from Verizon today and in my rush, didn't realize that A) It came with a battery and B) the extended battery doesn't fit in the cover. B) probably isn't as a big a deal but I certainly don't need another another as I have 2 extended and 1 standard already.

Are there any solutions out there for charging just the battery? Or will we have to wait a bit?

Verizon sold me a spare battery and a unit that charges it. Be sure you check the battery to be the right one, as it took 2 trips. It plugs in to your existing charger and has a y cable sold you can charge the phone at the same time.

OP
S

Sal Khan

Reaction score
Yeah that's the one I picked up too that I'm going to return. I want one that can handle the Ext Battery and DOES NOT come with a STD battery.

tacticalfats

Reaction score
I did the same thing....now have 2 of each batteries. Yay.

....and the extended battery fits/charges fine...the dumb little door doesn't close, that's all.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

tyseft163

Reaction score
I saw a cent or engadget review that showed that the extended battery will charge in that charger, only the flip top cover doesn't close. It should work for you if you font mind the cover being flipped up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums