Extended controls replacement for RAZR?

amirh1

Reaction score
Hi,
I used to run Extended Controls but now it doesn't work on the RAZR (MAXX - both don't work). Does anyone know of a fix and/or a replacement, that puts a nice widget with all the toggles needed (4g, APN, bluetooth, etc) + flashlight in one neat 1x4 widget row?

Thanks!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hi,
I used to run Extended Controls but now it doesn't work on the RAZR (MAXX - both don't work). Does anyone know of a fix and/or a replacement, that puts a nice widget with all the toggles needed (4g, APN, bluetooth, etc) + flashlight in one neat 1x4 widget row?

Thanks!

Well, there's the built-in "Toggle: Power Control" widget??? I admit, it doesn't have a flashlight, and doesn't toggle between 4G and 3G, but it's close.

;)

SallyC

Reaction score
I use Notification Toggle which uses your notification bar. It does many standard toggles (data, wifi, bluetooth) and you can also add your own apps - like Flashlight. I really like it because it doesn't take up any space on a home screen but it's always available from my pull down.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I use Switchpro Widget. Works great. I actually got the developer to add a mount/unmount storage toggle a while ago. Very nice feature to have.

Tap'd to the Maxx

OP
A

amirh1

Reaction score
Thanks, got all of these and Widgetsoid best fits the bill. BTW extended controls development told me they'll fix the bugs in the next release, but I think I'll just keep using Widgetsoid.

Thanks for the help!!

SallyC

Reaction score
I use Widgetsoid, lots of options.

I like this too but have a dumb question. I made a widget only for my notification bar. I can pull it down and use it but find no way to edit or delete it. If I open the Widgetsoid application it says I have no widgets. So how do you deal with this?