Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyperion (6000mAh)

• Zerolemon (8500mAh)

• Total voters

WildKid

Reaction score
I've been looking for an extended battery for my new G4, but all I come across are these monstrous batteries that come with equally monstrous cases.

Crazy-big ones that I've found:

Zerolemon
Hyperion (dubious, might fry phone)
AceSoft

Both the Zerolemon and Hyperion batteries would turn it into a brick, and might hurt my hand since I have small ones.

Also, the Hyperion and AceSoft batteries are of questionable quality. ;)

What are people's experiences with the Zerolemon for the G3 and the Hyperion and AceSoft batteries mentioned above? Or should I just get the external battery charger which comes with another battery?

Anybody with small hands have any problem with the LG G3 Zerolemon or Hyperion ones holding the phone?

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I tried to like Hyperion, but they lie about the mAH levels in their batteries. I used ZeroLemon with the S3 and S4, but went with an external battery pack when I got the i6 Plus and the Note Edge.

Didn't the G4 come with an extra stock battery as a promotion?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Mugen makes a great extended battery as well. Did a test review for them on a 4600mAh back when I had my S3 and was super impressed.

S5 tap'n

OP
W

WildKid

Reaction score
I tried to like Hyperion, but they lie about the mAH levels in their batteries.

Then I won't get that one.

I used ZeroLemon with the S3 and S4, but went with an external battery pack when I got the i6 Plus and the Note Edge.

Didn't the G4 come with an extra stock battery as a promotion?
[/quote]

Too late for that promo, instead having to settle for the one in august (free $100 debit card). Got the phone last week.

OP
W

WildKid

Reaction score
I've narrowed my choices to the mugen or the zerolemon. I'm leaning towards the mugen because the back cover doesn't muffle the loudspeak like the zerolemon does, and it comes with a built in kickstand. Any other pros and/or cons about the two that I'm missing?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk