I want an extended battery

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I have checked lgs site which lists mophie and i checked mophies site and its not released yet. I also googled for an internal extended battery and haved found one. Do lg ge batteries fit and work in g4 and was there an extended for the g3?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Not sure if there was an extended battery for the LG G3 but the G3 battery will not fit the G4...did you do the G4 giveaway promo where you can get an extra battery and battery charger? That might also be an option - Get A Free Extra LG G4 Battery microSD card LG USA

I have ordered the Mophie charger and am hoping it releases sooner than the end of June but we shall see :)...

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I did the promotion but the extra battery means you have to shutdown and swap inconvenient and mophie makes the dimensions bugger i believe but i might be able to live with it. An extended battery internal if they make one might make it thinker but probably nit as elongated as a morphie which is a bit expensive at (i think 99 bucks) i wish lg gave out free mophies which would have been a better promotion

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yes, very true on the 2nd battery which is why I opted for the Mophie...depending on the cost of the extended and how much it changes the thickness, you could also looking at a case so possibly in the end - cost could be similiar (give or take a few dollars).

Previous phones that I have used the Mophie with doesn't feel any different than that of an otterbox or other thick case so it is okay for me but I know that not everyone wants the added bulk or thickness :)...