Extended Battery Protective Cases??!

lol511

Reaction score
Hey!! I have a S3--with a Hyperion extended battery in it sometimes. Im having a heck of time finding a case that will protect my phone as well as my Otterbox does when I have my normal battery in. I bought one of the Honeycomb ones from Amazon for the extended battery..but it provides crap for protection really.

Does any S3 users have any idea where I can get a better quality case for my phone when that big ol battery is in? Help!? :) :blink:

bigdad63

Reaction score
I'll always gone for the silicon cases. they have a nice feel to me, and they have decent impact protection. don't know where you can get one of the fancier cases like an otterbox though.

Jamie1985

Reaction score
It would be better if you get an external battery.
It has a larger capacity and prevents you from
your issue.

OP
lol511

lol511

Reaction score
I have an extended battery. But I only use it sometimes, when Im going to be away from a charger for awhile. During that time, I want to protect my phone...and have only found ONE option for the phone when the extended battery is in it--a silicone case like was stated above. I makes me nervous though, cause it barely is wrapped around the corners of the phone, and doesnt protect the front face at all. If I dropped it..it would be toast.

Just wondering if anyone has come across any anywhere that will fit and fully protect a phone--when the extended battery is in that phone?