Extended battery life

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
If you have an extended battery for your bionic, can you post how long your battery will last between a full charge and completely dead.

Also, if you have an aftermarket it generic battery, can you please post that as well?

Thanks.

codygs83

Reaction score
I just got a Mugen 2000 extended slim.
Great battery, fits with stock cover, adds a little weight but nothing terrible.
I fully charged for 12 hrs like it said on the package, then wiped batt stats and used battery calibration from the market.
Right now I'm at 25% with 1 day and 8 hours on it.
I'll cycle the battery 4 to 5 times from fully charged to fully dead like recommended.
With normal use being wifi most of the day, pandora at the gym for about an hour, many texts and phone calls including mms messages.
I couldn't be happier so far.
Def. an improvement over the stock battery.

bbtkd

Reaction score
If you have an extended battery for your bionic, can you post how long your battery will last between a full charge and completely dead.

Also, if you have an aftermarket it generic battery, can you please post that as well?

Thanks.

I have the Verizon extended battery. I have lousy coverage at work, so it burns down to 70% or so by the end of the work day with light use, and 50-60% by the time I go to bed and drop it into the dock. I often top off the charge mid-afternoon so I rarely drop below 50% even with heavy use.

nicelysedated

Reaction score
With the Motorola extended battery I end up with 30% charge after a full day of heavy usage (surfing the net, watching videos, etc.etc). At night if I don't plug it in it burns maybe 5% in standby after 8 hours. I am running KIN3TX ROM w/ .901 kernel. Bought it from Verizon for 26$ and was worth every penny. Never worry about being close to a charger.

Mike8016

Reaction score
I can last the whole day. I am a heavy user also.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

deduct

Reaction score
Im at 15% at 14 hours. 3g with heavy battery use. I average 15 to 20 hours a cycle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

mykl376

Reaction score
I normally go 16-18 hours a day, then charge it at night. I never have problems running out of juice, but I also normally keep it on CDMA only, switching to LTE only if I know I'm going to need fast data. I'm a moderate to heavy user, and I'm usually down to 25% or less when I plug it in at night. I have the official Moto extended battery.

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
I have my battery in nighttime saver mode, so is basically at full features throughout the day. I'll get a good 14 to 16 hours with intermediate to heavy use. This includes listening to quite a bit of Pandora through headphones, Web surfing, phone calls and text messages throughout the day. I haven't rooted or done anything special that isn't stock. I'm pretty mobile as well.

B

bens42608

I never run out of juice, even when im up all night. Extended battery ROCKS. I am in performance mode and I keep 4G on permanently. Im in an area that always has 4G. I have the standalone charger as well so I can keep my stock battery charged at all times just in case.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

phildavis516

Reaction score
on .901, using Motorola Extended Life battery and Juice Defender Ultimate....take phone off charger at 5a.m. and still have 50-60% charge at midnight...and that is with at least a couple hours of phone calls and a couple hours or more of internet.

BraddahBoi808

Reaction score
Most I ever got with the extended is 16 hours

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I'm at 36 hours on extended battery and juice defender plus on custom settings:p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Edit: my battery is at 20% and network settings on CDMA only

Last edited:

deduct

Reaction score
Im at 1d 4 hours at 12%. Would post screen shot but cant find a free screenshot app that does not require root. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC