Extended Batteries are back in stock for $25

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can't possibly do enough real world tests to properly compare the data between the two. The variables in daily phone use would make it impossible to tell the difference, hence why the math is important when deciding to purchase one.

Reaction score
You can't possibly do enough real world tests to properly compare the data between the two. The variables in daily phone use would make it impossible to tell the difference, hence why the math is important when deciding to purchase one.

if phone settings remain unchanged, an "extended" battery should provide extended battery life :D

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
if phone settings remain unchanged, an "extended" battery should provide extended battery life :D

This is highly untrue.

It all depends on what you do with your phone. The only way to test it would be to run a CPU intensive program in a loop from 100% to 0% for each battery and record the results.

Just keeping the phone settings unchanged wouldn't tell you anything because you could be streaming netflix for 3 hours that day you test the extended battery and only end up browsing the web on the day you test the regular battery.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I personally havn't felt much difference between the regular and extended batteries, but I have by no means ran any sort of test to compare them properly. Main reason I got the extended was because to me the battery cover that comes with it feels great as it is more rounded and seems to fit the device better IMO.

Reaction score
This is highly untrue.

It all depends on what you do with your phone. The only way to test it would be to run a CPU intensive program in a loop from 100% to 0% for each battery and record the results.

Just keeping the phone settings unchanged wouldn't tell you anything because you could be streaming netflix for 3 hours that day you test the extended battery and only end up browsing the web on the day you test the regular battery.

obviously i was referring to all things being equal. :icon_eek:

ice456789

Reaction score
tCp90.gif

Snow02

Reaction score
2100-1850=250

1850/250=7.4

So the extended battery is 7.4% more than the stock battery and assuming the stock battery last 8-10 hours, you'd gain approximately an hour and 20 minutes of battery life.

I know you were exaggerating, but figured I'd at least let people know who were interested in the potential increase.

No. It's 250/1850. Which is 13.5%.