New case out with support for the Extended Battery

OP
jeremym

jeremym

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday. :)
What time yesterday? I was checking both sites last night until about 12am EST. Was not for sale at that point or I would have ordered it :D

DPSTL

Reaction score
Does it have a cliip?

I just ordered the extended battery and need a case with a clip. I like the Seido, but it doesnt support the extended battery. The otterbox looks like you are wearing a tablet on your hip....anyone have any suggestions?

OP
jeremym

jeremym

Reaction score
this case has no clip. It is just a flexible rubber case.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Yes that is true. I just got my extended battery tpu case today. I must say for $11 shipped its a well made case and probably the only case that will be made for the extended battery bionic. Cutouts are nice and nothing is interfering at all. Love this case. Alot better than the Verizon holster/clip.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DPSTL

Reaction score
Yeah...I have that one, but the first time (and second time) I dropped it, it slid out of the case and got scuffed pretty bad. Good thing for screen protectors...

I was just thinking though, with the extended battery in place, it will fit tighter I'm the case. That should help.

Thanks,

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Last edited:

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
I just got my TPU case in the mail this morning, it fits great, all the cutouts fit perfectly! It was $12.90 after everything and only took about 3 days to get.

Its not as cool as a BodyGlove case but they're not making a case for this application anyway.

blufftontiger

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 64GB
I just got my TPU case in the mail this morning, it fits great, all the cutouts fit perfectly! It was $12.90 after everything and only took about 3 days to get.

Its not as cool as a BodyGlove case but they're not making a case for this application anyway.

Does it fit in a docking station with case still on? I'd hate to have to remove the thing each night just to get it into the dock.

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
it fits in the car dock no problemo so im assumint it will fit in the home as well

teufeltexan

Reaction score
it fits in the car dock no problemo so im assumint it will fit in the home as well

I have both the car and home dock, and it works well in both...

There's a little space between the back of the case and the front face of the car dock which can let the phone lean back too far causing an occasional (rare) disconnect - especially when you lower the locking clamp on the dock, considering putting a small strip of black self-adhesive foam behind there to hold it more snugly (but I should add that I used it for 80+ miles in the car dock yesterday, disconnected once or twice at most)...

No issues whatsoever with the home dock...

Fantastic case option, IMO...