Exchange Calendars

smolander

Reaction score
I am synchronizing to two exchange accounts (which is a GREAT feature of android). However, I can only see the exchange calendar of the FIRST account I set up. I can't find any options to change it to the second account nor any ability to see both accounts.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks!

Stigy

Reaction score
Open up the Corporate Calendar application...

Then click Menu > More > My Calendars

Check your second Exchange account and the new calendar should appear there (probably in a DIFFERENT color as well).

OP
S

smolander

Reaction score
And therein lies my problem. I'm not seeing my second calendar listed. And I can't find anywhere in the settings to sync the calendar (I have email and contacts). It seems like I'm missing something simple, but can't find it ...

[edit] I just compared my two exchange accounts and I show "Sync Corporate Calendar" on one account, but not the other. I don't see any option to add this, so I'm assuming it was auto set up when I first created the account.

Is this an exchange issue? Or an Android setup issue?

Last edited:

Stigy

Reaction score
Sounds to me like an Exchange issue.

Does anyone on the second Exchange account have a mobile device (ie. iPhone/Droid) that you can compare settings on?

OP
S

smolander

Reaction score
I am using the same exchange settings as my previous WinMobile 6.0 phone. Emails and contacts are coming across just fine.

I deleted both accounts and set each up again. My corp calendar seems to have held onto the original account. However, this time I no longer see the option to sync the calendar under that account (even though I can "refresh" the calendar and it shows new changes). So something tells me that this is not an exchange problem; rather something in set up or a bug in android?

Having said all that ... I absolutely LOVE this new device! Just need to work out a couple of bugs.