Exchange calendar works, not e-mail

jamames

Reaction score
Title says it all - I can get it to sync my calendar but it wont display any of my e-mail. Anyone have any ideas?

cellphonedude

Reaction score
Are you using hosted exchange? I have a friend that's having an issue forwarding emails...

Stigy

Reaction score
Does anyone else in your Exchange environment with working email on their mobile device that you can compare settings to?

What version of Exchange are you running?

OP
J

jamames

Reaction score
So I figured it out yesterday but I'll answer your questions first.

It's Exchange 2k3 and is hosted via my work. There are multiple iPhones (eww apple) that work and I think I have the first droid at the company.

Anyway, I called Motorola yesterday and explained how my droid was able to sync my calendar from work, but was not recieving the contacts or e-mail. He directed me to article 39440 on their FAQ @ https://motorola-global-portal.cust..._id/39440/kw/39440/access_id/37,1/r_id/138858.

It would seem the exchange app that comes with the droid doesn't fully support passwords for mobile devices. I changed the settings per that FAQ and e-mail started to appear...why it would send calendar info but not e-mail is beyond me, but that's the bandaid until they decide to upgrade their application.